LifeGroup Questions - Aug. 13, 2017
LifeGroup Discussion Questions
- What are you most excited for as we head into the fall?
- Take a moment to look back through the section headings in Hebrews. Share a sentence of two to summarize each section. What is your biggest take away from this series?
- What are some of the portraits you had of God growing up, or even today?
- Read Exodus 15:11; Proverbs 9:10; and 1 Peter 1:15. Are you drawn to the concept of God’s awe-some holiness, or do you tend to shy away from it?
- Read Hebrews 12:28-29 & Hebrews 13:1-9. What are a few ways we can worship God without singing?
- Make a list of ‘encounters with God’ in the Bible. How did people/angels respond. To get you started read Isaiah 6:1-7 and Acts 9:1-6.
- What can we do to stimulate our sense of awe and reverence for God? Pray for a desire to draw nearer to God, as He is revealed.
- The Pursuit of Holiness, Jerry Bridges
- Knowledge of the Holy, AW Tozer
Looking for a LifeGroup? – A LifeGroup is a home fellowship made up of a small group who meet weekly to share, study and support one another. You can find a LifeGroup listing at KearneyeFree.com/LifeGroups.