Kearney eFree Church has many ways for people to get involved and volunteer throughout the church. We will have various jobs listed throughout the year on the right side of this page. If you do or don’t see something that you are interested in serving, please feel free to contact the church office and connect with us regarding what you would like to do to serve in the church.
Also, please feel free to fill out a Volunteer Application (Click Here) and specify on the form where you desire to serve. We appreciate your willingness to share Christ’s love through service.
Serving Opportunities at Kearney eFree Church:
• Storehouse Advocate // Contact Justine Tschetter – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Café Servers //
• Children’s Ministry Volunteers // Contact Kent Sundberg – email@example.com
• Greeters (Sunday Morning) // Contact Brian Klein – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Information Center // Contact Brian Klein – email@example.com
• Mom to Mom Childcare // Contact Sarah Staples – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Parking Team // Contact Brian Klein – email@example.com
• Tech Arts Team Members // Contact Erik O’Brien – firstname.lastname@example.org
No previous experience is needed, we are happy to train!
- Camera Operators
- Lighting Operators/Designers
- Lyrics Operators
• Ushers (Sunday Morning) // Contact Brian Klein – email@example.com
Buildings & Grounds Team Members // Contact Ken Soderholm ;- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events building crew
- Stock Kitchen Supplies
- Dry Wall Finisher
- General Cleaning
In our Community
Collage Center // collagecenter.com
Collage is a non-profit organization that offers all services free of charge. Their focus is on people, not making money. At Collage, people will find a caring staff that is committed to providing a safe, comfortable place where people can find the help they need. Collage has women and men who have created beauty from the unexpected trauma of their own abortions and would love to visit with people facing similar decisions.
Collage Center // 3000 2nd Ave Suite 100, Kearney, NE 68847 // Phone: (308) 234-9880 //email@example.com
Crossroads Center // crossroadsmission.com
Helping individuals “restart” their lives, Crossroads is making a positive impact with our Christ-centered, 4-Phase Program focused on building character, learning practical living skills, gaining employment, and ultimately developing a firm foundation on which to build self-sufficiency.
Crossroads Center // 1404 39th Street, Kearney, NE 68847 // Phone: (308) 236-5688
Hope eFree Church // kearneyhope.org
Hope eFree Church was started in 2003 to reach out to low income families and hurting people in the Kearney area. We began in a small storefront on 11th Street and in 2006 moved into our present location at 907 C Ave in Kearney. Our ministry has centered around a strong ministry to families with a variety of programs such as Awana Club for reaching out to children and youth.
Hope eFree Church // 907 C Ave., Kearney, NE 68847 // Phone: (308) 234-4673 //firstname.lastname@example.org
Press On Youth Center // 604 E 13th Street, Kearney, NE 68847 // Phone: 308 234-8167 //email@example.com