THIS WEEK’S SERMON
LifeGroup Questions - 2.18.18
LifeGroup Discussion Questions:
1. What segment within the incredible saga of Joseph’s life is most interesting to you?
2. Take turns reading through Genesis 39. Where does Joseph excel in his servant role? How does he respond to seduction? How is the Lord with Joseph? Cite specific verses and explain.
3. What is one struggle you face in your current job? Does Joseph’s story speak to that? (If necessary, refer back to Gen. 40-41).
4. Read Genesis 50:14-21. How does Joseph deal with family members who have hurt him so deeply? What is his motivation for responding in this way?
5. What are some reasons teenagers and young adults struggle with meaninglessness? How about middle age folks? Older adults? How could Gen 1:26-27; Gal. 2:20, Rom. 8:28, and Eph. 2:8-10 help us with these struggles?
6. What is one thing you commit to doing differently after studying the life of Joseph?
7. Pray for one another to have the resolve of Joseph when facing impossible circumstances at work, with family, and with unfulfilled dreams.
Looking for a LifeGroup? – A LifeGroup is a home fellowship made up of a small group who meet weekly to share, study and support one another. You can find a LifeGroup listing at KearneyeFree.com/LifeGroups.