CLICK HERE TO VIEW QUESTIONS - LifeGroup Questions: Feb. 19, 2017
- What do you think is the biggest benefit to being single? What do you think is the biggest drawback?
- What was the biggest takeaway for you from Sunday’s message?
- What does Psalm 139:13-16 mean to you personally?
- Read together 1 Corinthians 7:7-9, 32-35. According to this passage how is singleness a gift? And, how can singleness fit into God’s plan?
- Read together Mark 10:29-31. How have you seen these verses ring true in your life and others who have devoted themselves to following Christ wholeheartedly?
- How can we as a “family” come alongside of each other?
- In your group prayer time, ask the Lord how He would want to direct you and your group to the singles in God’s family.