CLICK HERE TO VIEW QUESTIONS - LifeGroup Questions: May 21, 2017
LifeGroup Discussion Questions
- As you reflect on Sunday’s message, what encouraged, challenged or even confused you?
- Have you ever experienced a time of anguish associated with anticipation of something that required prolonged waiting? Describe how you felt. Was the wait worth it?
- Read Genesis 1. What adjective is used repeatedly to describe God’s original creation? What was man’s original relationship with creation? Read Romans 8:18-22. How do you think that creation has experienced enslavement? What do you think it would mean for creation to experience deliverance?
- Are there some areas in your life where you feel less than whole? How does Romans 8:23-25 address this need and concern? For further study, read 1 Corinthians 15:35-55 and discuss what the passage says about the new bodies promised to believers in Christ.
- Read Romans 8:26-30. What is the big idea? How have these verses personally encouraged you?
- Slowly read Romans 8:26-30, one verse at a time, by different members of the group. Use this text as a basis for prayers of thanksgiving and intercession.
Looking for a LifeGroup? – A LifeGroup is a home fellowship made up of a small group who meet weekly to share, study and support one another. You can find a LifeGroup listing at KearneyeFree.com/LifeGroups.